Choke Doesn't Mean Stop

صورة
' Oh, I still remember this season like it was yesterday. Rachel Berry from the first seen in the first episode, she was sitting goals of getting to the college. And I saw how she grow in every episode by improve her skills and won all the competitions. To finally get to the addition for getting the college. I remember how I was excited for her and impressed by her preparation like she prepares the song of course but also the outfit and she was enthusiastic about this addition. And all the schools and her friends know that she was going to be accepted because she was so perfect. She enters the room with a smile on her face and show her enthusiasm and start to sing the song of her best person Barbra Streisand, from the funny girl. And out of nowhere in the middle of the song, she starts choking, and suddenly the music stops. And all her friends knew that something wrong is going to happen and they just wanted to believe that this not happening. But it did happen, Rachel just cho

How I got interested in clubs ?

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪coffee and work‬‏

You may ask why I got interested in this world, the clubs I mean? 
Or you may ask why joining clubs is more important to me?

First, you need to understand that here in Saudi Arabia, there is no use of the clubs in good way and not enough people interested in clubs. I got interested in this world (clubs), from the American movies. When I was in middle school, I sow all the girls in the movies join or want to join the cheer leading team. And all the boys go to the football team. I thought this is the only way they can engage in to the world and to be much social. But when I grow up watching more and more movies and series, I sow how they can engage in this world by a lot of different clubs. such as the chess club, book club and music club. And when was I being in the high school, amm I will not say there was no clubs in my school. Cause there was, but it doesn't get this much attention when such I sow in the American movies. And I should say not that interesting. And when I got the college, it was the time for me to see the hit show Glee club, oh this show was everything. I learned a lot of this club, and I asked myself why I don't join one of this clubs in the college.
See in this world a lot of things and experiences you want to see. But how you can have the chance to try it or even now about?

Joining this clubs can benefit you in so many levels, by getting the chance to meet new people and work with them and learned from them. so why are you waiting for?
Say I am here in the world and join the club you think it can help you, or even to use the free time you have. and trust me, you want regret it.



تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

Why Do We Fall ?

I Have Been There

Choke Doesn't Mean Stop